As with any litigation, litigation involving building disputes, building contracts, engineering contracts, or disputes with contractors can not only be stressful, but also very costly.
It is important to seek legal advice about building disputes as soon as possible, as disputes over building contracts or construction projects can escalate quickly and cause delays to a building project. This can save on legal fees and also resolve the dispute as quickly as possible.
We are able to offer expert advice on all building and construction disputes including problems with poor workmanship, delays in getting the project finished, building contract and payment disputes or professional negligence maters. We have considerable experience in adjudication and court proceedings in the event that the matter cannot be resolved before this.
- Residential building disputes
- Commercial building disputes
- Advice on forms of building contract (standard and bespoke)
- Claims for defective works
- Claims for extensions of time and loss & expense
- Professional negligence claims against architects, engineers and quantity surveyors