Our lawyers have considerable experience of advising public and private sector clients on a wide range of contentious and non-contentious construction and engineering matters. Our experience includes advising central and local government, employers, developers, contractors, insurers, housing associations, specialist subcontractors, consultants, financial institutions and renewables (wind farms).
We provide clear practical commercial advice on all aspects of the development process including, where necessary, dispute management and resolution. We also advise on aspects such as facilities management and maintenance of existing buildings and property.
- Procurement strategy
- Advice on forms of building contract (standard and bespoke)
- Professional appointments
- Collateral warranties
- Performance bonds
- Parent company guarantees
- Partnering / Frameworks
- Dispute management and resolution
- Litigation (Technology and Construction Court)
- Expert determination