Although we cannot hold office as a Company Secretary we advise and assist many corporate clients in relation to the duties required under company law and we assist our clients in performing those duties.
We offer the complete package of Company Secretarial services to private limited companies and charitable companies.
- Company formation
- Advice in relation to directors' responsibilities
- Maintaining Statutory Registers
- Maintaining Statutory Minutes
- Attending Board and General Meetings to advise on procedure and to take minutes
- Acting as the company's Registered Office
- Filing all necessary accounts, forms, returns and resolutions on the public record at Companies House
- Dissolving the company