We provide wide ranging and practical advice to both creditors and debtors, whether individuals, partnerships or companies. We also provide a high quality service to insolvency practitioners. We act for trustees in bankruptcy in seeking to realise assets effectively and efficiently.
Insolvency litigation is undertaken whether bringing or defending Court proceedings.
- Statutory Demands
- Winding-Up Petitions
- Insolvency Litigation
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- Company re-structures and re-financing
- Creditors' rights on insolvency
- Claims against directors
- Directors' Disqualification
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements (IVA)
- Preference claims